Registration fees and fundraising requirements for PaceDay 2022 are below:
All participants have until December 31 to reach fundraising minimums.
- Below are the fundraising minimums for each route:
- Family Ride and the Hammer & Nail 25 Mile Ride – a goal of $300
- Funky 50 Mile Ride and Southern Soul 70 Mile Ride – a goal of $400
- For Young Adults (Ages 10-25), the registration fee is $60. For Young Adults, regardless of the route chosen, the fundraising minimum is $250. Please note: For the Young Adult Rider, you must be between the ages of 14-25 to ride the longer distances. Riders aged 10-13 may only participate in the Family Ride.
- The Unchained Paceliner registration fee is $35 with a $100 fundraising minimum.
The registration site will not store email and password information for new registrants until the registration process is complete.
Registering by September 15 guarantees a t-shirt on Ride Weekend.